The i1 Filmmaker Kit for accurate on-screen colours now comes with cashback offer
Filmmakers who are seeking to ensure exact colour accuracy in their footage and edits can now benefit from a special cashback deal on the X-Rite i1 Filmmaker Kit – a colour management kit which is designed to help to enable a colour accurate workflow with valuable time savings at the editing stage. The new cashback deal offers £25 (or €30) off the usual i1 Filmmaker Kit price up until 30 April 2017 and buying the i1 Filmmaker Kit in kit form will also save 10% off buying the components separately.
i1 Filmmaker Kit components
The i1 Filmmaker Kit for filmmakers and videographers contains the i1Display Pro with i1Profiler software and the ColorChecker Passport Video. It has been created for discerning filmmakers who are looking for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy and the ability to achieve ideal colour balance from their shoots to their edits, quicker than before. This kit claims to include the essential colour tools to achieve a fast, efficient colour balance for any video production. So, what are the components?
The i1Display Pro
The X-Rite i1Display Pro is aimed filmmakers who are looking for a high level of on-screen colour accuracy for their displays. There are two user modes (basic and advanced) which provide “unrivalled” colour precision, speed and controls to fit all workflows.
The i1Display Pro offers a combination of colour precision, speed and controls for a high level of on-screen colour accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors. Its features include:
• Industry-recognised professional display calibration system.
• “Unrivalled” colour accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut.
• “Blazing fast” measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as a preferred colour management device.
• Broadcast video standards support for NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
• Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup.
• Fully supported by Atomos monitors. Find out more about X-Rite when used with Atomos monitors by clicking here.
ColorChecker Passport Video
The X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Video provides colour balance and ideal camera exposure. The ColorChecker Passport Video is a convenient, pocket-sized tool to quickly help you to get to a worry-free, colour balanced and consistently neutral place with ideal camera exposure.
This colour chart is able to give an accurate colour match between multiple cameras and the ability to achieve your ideal exposure for mixed lighting shoots. Its features include:
• Next evolution of original 24-patch Macbeth ColorChecker, which is now celebrating 40 years as an industry standard.
• Combines four video production targets in one durable, protective case: white balance target, grayscale target, video colour target and focus target.
• Designed to maximize colour tools like vectorscopes and waveform monitors in programs like Adobe® Premiere Pro as well as on-field monitors and recorders like Atomos or SmallHD.
• Reduces video editing time, allowing you to get to a creative look faster.
• Get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure and easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting.
• Supported by DaVinci Resolve, Color Finale (FCPX Plugin) and 3D LUT Creator (for Premiere Pro and more) with in-software automation tools to speed up colour balancing.
Find out more…
To find out more about the X-Rite i1 Filmmaker Kit just click here. Cashback can be claimed by clicking here, where full Terms and Conditions are also available. In case you missed it… last week we published our special BVE 2017 show report video in which we spoke to X-Rite’s Andrew Coomber about the X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Video system – you can view it below.